Agnus takes great pride in participating in numerous community service events, mission trips, goodwill tours and volunteering.
Agnus not only gives of herself locally to her community but around the world. Agnus has served on a Pediatric AIDS mission in Kingston, Jamaica, Goodwill tour of Afghanistan, Kuwait and Qatar (only women’s coach of 5 college basketball coaches), two Surgicorps Medical missions in Vietnam and Bhutan and most recently was a women’s Leadership Ambassador for the U.S. Embassy in Suriname and Guyana.
- 2017 Women’s Leadership Ambassador for the U.S. Embassy in Guyana and Suriname
- 2017 Surgicorps Medical Mission-Bhutan
- 2016 Surgicorps Medical Mission-Vietnam
- 2009 College Basketball Tour-Afghanistan, Kuwait and Qatar
- 2003 Father Ho Lung Missionaries of the Poor-Kingston, Jamaica
- Pittsburgh Opera
- Girl Scouts of America
- Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure
- East End Cooperative Ministries
- Pittsburgh Food Bank
On January 27, 2017, Agnus Berenato and the ladies of Kennesaw State University women’s basketball program welcomed the newest member to their Owl family, Cate Zavitz.
Zavitz has been diagnosed with Autosomal Recessive Congenital Ichthyosis (ARCI). A form of skin disease in which her skin grows too fast where she has excess skin on her body, causing her body to overheat easily which decreases her ability to sweat and control her body temperature.